The Oxford County roads department works to provide a safe and efficient road network for the movement of people and products within and outside the County.
- Pot hole repair, crack sealing, shoulder care, guiderail and washout repairs to ensure Oxford County’s roadways are well maintained.
- Installing signage, street lighting, traffic signals and pavement markings to keep everyone on track.
- During the winter, installing snow fencing, plowing, salting, sanding and other maintenance keeps the roads as safe as possible.
- Following the winter season, bridge and culvert maintenance, road sweeping and other maintenance ensures the infrastructure remains in good working condition.
- Other activities include roadside mowing and weed spraying, dead animal pickup, tree trimming and more.